Wednesday, May 9, 2007

you guys made my day












poorme:P i was coughing nonstop today til super sienz.. then little did i know this cellies of mine were so sweet to me..
zhengz was at my place and he was supposed to take the bus home by 7pm(yahlah no car bah) and i was like nagging at him'eh eh.. its already 7 pm leh.. why arent you MOVING YET?!' and i kept bugging him on and on but i was wondering at the back of my head ,'why was he super lagging wan?? like no rush to go back...?'

then i told him that i was going to eat the porridge he cooked for me(so sweet rite) yesterday as dinner and he was like' no no.. cannot eat overnite porridge..' so when i was half half nagging at him(ok not naGGING LAh..!) to go home or else he will miss the bus,i followed his advice to throw away the porridge. so into the bin the porridge went!
then when i pulled him ( xcuse me , me not tat violent wan k?) and started to bring him to the front door, he began to push me back to the room saying ' its ok lah.. i will ask josh(housemate) to bring me back'
so when i heard that he will ask josh, i readily agreed. furthermore, iris said 'just ask charlyn lah to bring him back.. she will come to pick me to go somewhere at 7.45'

guess wat?
zhengz announced 'charlyn' has arrived within the next few mins which was wayyy before 7.45 pm('why so early wan she come?? its only 7.15 leh!' i said in my super sexyy mama scooby doo voice(lost my voice bah) and he started dragging me to the front door
well..
there was no 'charlyn'
instead,
my cellies were all hiding in the empty room and BOY was it a surprise seeing all of them huddling and saying' surprise!'felt soo touched and loved

and i had yummy porridge.(thx fanny!)
and now i kno wwhy zhengz asked me to throw away the porridge.:)
and as i am writing this, they are now having a delicious meal with zhengz without their poor cell leader ..
so blest!!!:)
thx heapszz guysss !!!!
I promise i wont sing too loudly so you wont get earache this fri nite!:P

5 comments:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

heh Lin.. take care girl..

Unknown said...

hopefully fri pretty already la hor.

btw, my fast ended at 12 am wed. AND that's a very nice photo of me!

get well NOW!

Anonymous said...

ailin,we got the msn space for our cell group.
http://ailincellgroup.spaces.live.com

Yao Tsing said...

get well soon lin! take care and will keep you in my prayer!

Anonymous said...

take care Ailin, God love you!