Monday, May 7, 2007

I LOVE YOU MUM....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


It takes a lot to know what is love Its not the big things,
but the little things

That can mean enough
A lot of prayers to get me through

And there is never a day that passes by
I dont think of you
You were always there for me

Pushing me and guiding me

Always to succeed

You showed me

When I was young just how to grow

You showed me

Everything that I should know

You showed me

Just how to walk without your hands

cause mom you always were
The perfect fan

God has been so good

Blessing me with a family
Who did all they could

And Ive had many years of grace

And it flatters me when I see a smile on your face

I wanna thank you for what youve done

In hopes I can give back to you

And be the perfect daughter

You showed me how to love

You showed me how to care
And you showed me that you would

Always be there
I wanna thank you for that time
And Im proud to say youre mine
cause mom you always were,

Mom you always were

Mom you always were,
You know you always were

cause mom you always were...
the perfect fan
I love you mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa liew ... you look so like your mom man .. haha

Yao Tsing said...

nice written poem may, so touching!

The Cat said...

sorry, reference to :the perfect fan by backstreet boys....im not that talented

risris said...

HAHA! may I also thought you wrote it

The Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.