Thursday, May 17, 2007

^ gOOd OLD times ^

a little bit abt myself.. do U noe I was havin short hair thru out my childhoold til primary sch even until secondary sch? so i will never again cut my hair too short.

secondary school's graduation ceremony. do U thk i look different?

our school has a great statue of confucius! the head had been cutted off (poor photographing skills of someone). For those who don't know how he loooked like here's a picture of our Great Confucius LOL

I was only 49kg before I came to Perth. I was so slim that time do you reckon?

finally..this is the guy I used to admire a little bit.. only a v littleee bit..... : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat the........???
u were SKINNY! (well, not exactly like a stick but still skinny)
u look much better now =) more ideal...;-)
Serious..........................